Document requirements for Wedding in Bali
Documents need to be submit for church and civil office :
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of birth certificate. Document must be translated into Indonesian language by sworn translator.
- Copy of decree absolute if you have been marriage before. Widower must present a copy of death certificate of the former spouse. Document must be translated into Indonesian language by sworn translator.
- Letter of No Impediment to marriage (CNI), which is issued or legalized by Russian consulate
Other Documents :
- Copy of Passport or KTP of both witnesses. Witnesses must not be direct siblings or parents. Witnesses must attend the wedding ceremony.
- 8 Pieces of couple photograph size 4×6 together (pose: the groom on the right side of the bride) red back ground. can be arranged in Bali.
- Completed the Wedding form
- Copy of your Registration Form at the wedding venue (issued by the hotel after you check in –or by local Police precinct/Polsek – current registered address report)
- Pre-Marital agreement (if any). This agreement must be registered trough the Civil Registration office. This is not included on the package. Additional charge occurs for the registration of your Pre- Marital Agreement. Additional documents required for Protestant Wedding
We are open every day from 9am to 1pm Bali time
except Saturday and Sunday closed
International Call : +62 851 0079 1560
Local Call : 0851 0079 1560
Email : email@example.com