Retirement Visa is issued for a 5 years period (with mandatory annual renewal) for applicants over 55 years old.
List of documents required to obtain this visa:
- application form to be filled directly in the Indonesian embassy;
- copy of passport (all pages). Expiration date of your passport must be at least 18 months ahead;
- copy of Marriage certificate;
- copy of Health insurance;
- copy of bank statement for last 6 months;
- copy of ID of your Indonesian sponsor;
- copy of rental certificate in Bali;
- photos size 2×3, 3×4 and 4×6 (6 photos of each size) with red background.
Our company will prepare all the documents to obtain a permession letter from the head Immigration office in Jakarta .
Charges of the Indonesian Embassy in the amount of USD 100 are not included in price and must be paid directly in the embassy.
We also provide services on the closure of the visa and getting a permission to travel:
- to close a retirement KITAS visa IDR 800 000
- six months unlimited permission to travel IDR 1 500 000
- annual unlimited permission to travel IDR 2 000 000
NOTE: Retirement KITAS visa does not allow you to work in Indonesia! If you want to work, then you need to apply for a separate working KITAS
We are open every day from 9am to 1pm Bali time – except Saturday and Sunday closed
International Call : +62 851 0079 1560
Local Call : 0851 0079 1560
Email : email@example.com
<< Back to Home