“Wedding Certificate” in Bali Civil Office
- CNI certificate from Consulate
- Copy passport & KTP bride & groom
- 5 pieces of couple photos size 4×6 cm together.
pose the groom on the right side of the bride (background red)
- Copy of Religious Marriage certificate.
- Copy of 2 witness passport & ID card (foreign and local)
- Translated birth certificate bride/groom
- Police Registration Letter -Surat Tanda Melapor Diri (STMD) from POLSEK both bride & groom
- Support letter from agent organizer
- Photo copy Passport/KTP, KK (For Indonesian)
- Certificate not yet marry N1-N4 from Village/Kelurahan or Civil Office for Outside Bali Resident
- —– Fill Civil Office Wedding form.
Process of Wedding : Around 10 days after fill form
Process of making Wedding Certificate : Around 1 week after wedding
For make Religious Mariage & Bali Civil Office Wedding Certificate,
Please contact us :
Phone : 0851 0079 1560
Email : info[at]jasminetur.com