All international students must enter Indonesia with study permit and student visa KITAS.
Before applying for a student visa applicant must be officially enrolled in an educational institution or accepted into an educational program. Once accepted have to apply a student visa.
NOTE: Student Visa type 316 doesn’t give the holder right to work in Indonesia
How to receive A Student Visa
Procedure of getting a Student Visa KITAS index 316 consists of 3 stages.
Applicant should get a TELEX first, a special permit, issued for a specific Indonesian consulate or embassy where the visa will be applied and confirmed by the Head Office of Immigration Service of Indonesia in Jakarta.
The procedure will take around 10 working days, when TELEX will be done, we will send it with all needed information via e-mail.
Documents Issued by University Indonesia
- Copy of license from Ministry of National Education
- Copy NPWP
- Copy ACT NOTARY
- Copy director KTP
- Copy of Recommendation Letter from Universitas Indonesia, addressed to the Directorate of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education
Documents Provided by Students:
- Scan copy of first page of the passport valid for at least 18 months
- Scan copies of first pages of parents passports
- Digital passport size photo on a red background
- Copy of Acceptance Letter from Universitas Indonesia
- Education Certificate (academic report from school in country of origin)
- ID Card of School Principal
- The financial responsibility letter from the parents or sponsor of a student for all study time
- Place of visa application
*We can help if you can not provide any of the document
Visa obtaining in Embassy of Indonesia
- Passport valid for minimum 18 month from the date entry to Indonesia
- Photocopy of the main passport page
- Photocopy of the passport page with stamp of entry to the country where you apply
- Filled application form (blank should be provided by embassy / consulate)
- 2 photos passport size
- Ticket to Indonesia
- Visa fee (105 USD, paid in the currency of the country where you apply, can vary)
The applicant should enter Indonesia in 90 days from the visa issuance day.
Within 7 days after entering to Indonesia applicant should register visa in Immigration offce and get a permit for re-entry.
Re-entry permit is mandatory.
Cost Student Visa in our Company
- opening procedure (including TELEX) for the Sudent Visa + re-entry permit = 7 500 000 IDR ~ 560 USD
- closure of KITAS Student Visa = 800 000 IDR ~ 60 USD
We are open every day from 9am to 2pm Bali time – except Saturday and Sunday closed
International Call : +62 851 0079 1560
Local Call : 0851 0079 1560
Email : info[at]jasminetur.com
<< Back to Home