Wedding In Bali
Wedding in Bali Available 2 types of wedding in Bali :
- First Legal Wedding with wedding certificate,
- Second Wedding ceremonial only
Official Wedding also 3 types:
- Russian legal Wedding, will be done only in Embassy and get official wedding certificate.
- Also possible for Both Foreign citizen, wedding in Bali and get Indonesian wedding certificate.
- Mix nationality marriage (marriage between Foeigner and other citizenship) And get Indonesian wedding certificate
Mix Marriage Legal Wedding in Bali
Indonesian Marriage Law states that a marriage is legitimate if it is performed according to the religious beliefs of the husband or wife, which acknowledged by the Indonesian Government and confront to the laws of the countries of the parties involved.
The legal wedding is able to be performed in Christian Protestant manner, Moslem or Buddhist. Marriage between different religions is not allowed in Indonesia, both spouses must declare the same religion.
The process of Legal wedding in Bali :
- Get Certificate of No Impediment (CNI) from consulate, process 3 working days.
- Get Church Blessing/Wedding conduct by priest and get “Religious certificate of marriage”
Religious Certificate of Marriage requirements
- Proceed to get Official “Wedding Certificate” from Bali Civil Office.
Documents Required for Bali Civil Office
CNI document requires :
- Original International Passport
- Passport/ID/KTP of future Husband/Wife
The wedding & birth certificates, notarial & power attorney documents produced by Indonesian authority,
Is not valid in Europe in order to be valid need to legalize it.
**If you need make Official Wedding Documents/Certificate Please contact us**
We are open every day from 9am to 1pm Bali time – except Saturday and Sunday closed.
International Call : +62 851 0079 1560
Local Call : 0851 0079 1560
Email : info[at]jasminetur.com