Wedding In Bali (Свадьба на Бали)
Свадьба на Бали /Wedding in Bali Available 2 types of wedding in Bali :
- First Legal Wedding with wedding certificate,
- Second Wedding ceremonial only
Official Wedding also 3 types:
- Russian legal Wedding, will be done only in Russian Embassy and get official Russian wedding certificate.
- Also possible for Both Russian citizen, wedding in Bali and get Indonesian wedding certificate.
- Mix nationality marriage (marriage between Russian and other citizenship) And get Indonesian wedding certificate
Mix Marriage Legal Wedding in Bali (Свадьба на Бали)
Свадьба на Бали Indonesian Marriage Law states that a marriage is legitimate if it is performed according to the religious beliefs of the husband or wife, which acknowledged by the Indonesian Government and confront to the laws of the countries of the parties involved.
The legal wedding is able to be performed in Christian Protestant manner, Moslem or Buddhist. Marriage between different religions is not allowed in Indonesia, both spouses must declare the same religion.
The process of Legal wedding in Bali :
- Get Certificate of No Impediment (CNI) from Russian Honorary consulate, process 2-3 working days.
- Get Church Blessing/Wedding conduct by priest and get “Religious certificate of marriage”
Religious Certificate of Marriage requirements
- Proceed to get Official “Wedding Certificate” from Bali Civil Office.
Documents Required for Bali Civil Office
CNI document requires :
- Original Russian Local Passport
- Original International Passport
- Passport/ID/KTP of future Husband/Wife
The wedding & birth certificates, notarial & power attorney documents produced by Indonesian authority,
Is not valid in Russia federation, east and west Europe in order to be valid need to legalize it.
**For other foreign citizen wedding requirements, To legalize your documents, wedding certificates, birth certificate contact us**
We are open every day from 9am to 1pm Bali time – except Saturday and Sunday closed
International Call : +62 851 0079 1560
Local Call : 0851 0079 1560
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org